Friday, July 25, 2014

Topshop Tasselled Backpack

I haven't worn a backpack for at least 15 years. I have to admit, I didn't 'get' the backpack trend at all until recently. Suddenly something inside me clicked and I kept eyeing them up in every shop, looking for the perfect one. I spotted a stunning Alexander Wang while I was in Nordstrom a couple of weeks ago but I couldn't bring myself to splurge such a huge amount of cash on something I just wasn't sure I could pull off.
Enter this Topshop tasselled suede number... 
It's been calling out to me for a few weeks, every time I went into Topshop it caught my eye, and last week I finally caved. Something about it looks more expensive than it really was (£65 - not bad for real suede!) It's really nicely made, with three interior pockets and a leather drawstring.
I've been carrying it for about a week now and I really love it! It can be a bit impractical when you're shopping and need to pull your wallet out in a hurry but it fits loads of things in and frees up your hands when you need them. I'm loving it!
What do you guys think of the backpack trend? Are you loving it or not so sure? 

No comments:

Post a Comment