Friday, July 18, 2014

Awards Season!

I don't often do posts like this, but I wanted to say such a massive thank you to you all for your constant support. I've been nominated for not one, but two different awards this year; one at the Cosmo UK Blog Awards, and one in Marie Claire USA's Most Wanted Beauty Awards. I know it's not the be all and end all, but it really is wonderful to have such great support from you all, and to be recognised by some of the leading beauty publications int he world, so thank you.
There are lots of different categories, and some of my favourite bloggers are also up for awards, so if you get two minutes to head over and cast your vote, I know it would mean a lot to all of the other nominees too! Here's how to vote:

For the Marie Claire awards, all you need to do is head over to their website HERE. I'm up for 'Most Wanted Video Personality of The Year'. These close in just a few days on July 22nd

For Cosmo, you need to head to their shortlist page HERE to cast your vote! Voting doesn't close till the 29th August.

No comments:

Post a Comment