Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Catch Up!

I have to say, I was pretty shocked when I logged onto my blog this morning and realised that it had been 14 days (yes, two weeks!) since my last blog post. I don't remember the last time I went this long without blogging, but it's fair to say it's been a while!

Firstly, I'm sorry to you all! I've been to-ing and fro-ing over the Atlantic Ocean for the past couple of weeks, and body clock doesn't know where it stands! I'm also in the process for setting everything up for my wedding day, which is in 10 DAYS! It's come around so quickly and I can't believe how many last minute things there are to buy, make, glue, sew and pay for. It really does swallow up time. The last couple of days have literally disappeared before my eyes!

Enough of the excuses... I just wanted you all to know why I've been absent for a while. I can't promise the posts are going to be frequent for the next few weeks, as after the wedding madness dies down, I will of course be heading off on my honeymoon, but I do promise you I'll try! I've missed my little blog, and all you lovely people very much!

To make up for it (a little!) Here are a few snaps of some of the places I've been and people I've seen over the past couple of weeks...

Shooting with the wonderful team from Seventeen Magazine's Hello Style YouTube channel for the new series of Beauty Smarties ShowDown. It's for charity this year so I was so excited to be asked to appear on it!
With the other beauty smarties competing on the show... Lindsey from BeautyBaby44,  Ingrid, Heart from That'sHeart, Andrea from Andrea's Choice and Tracy & Stephanie from Eleventh Gorgeous. All such lovely girls!
Ingrid and I discovered the HUGE snack table at the Seventeen shoot!
Eating amazing sushi in Santa Monica on my day off with Ingrid & Tati from GlamLifeGuru
I got to fly home just in time for my Hen Do (or Batchelorette for all you non-UK peeps!) The girls went all out with a onesie-themed pajama party followed by water zorbing and a Big Fat Gypsy Wedding themed party the following night.
I headed down to the Big Brother studios to makeover newly evicted housemate Jackie Travers for the first of my 'Big Brother Makeover' series!
A bit of precious time with my puppies before heading BACK out to LA...
For VidCon 2013!
Hanging out with my friends Kalel, Tati & Anna at Vidcon.
Heading back to Bubba Gump Shrimp with my YouTube BFF Ingrid. We actually went to a Bubba Gump Shrimp when we first met, back in San Francisco in 2010, so we had a little nostalgic friend moment!
Snuggling with Ingrid's cat Nugget while staying at her place after Vidcon!
Discovering delicious treats at the Santa Monica Farmers Market...
The view from my hotel room on my final night in LA. It was Mr. C in Beverley Hills and it was utterly beautiful!
Getting my hair done ready for my wedding by the wonderful Matt Motherhead at the Kim Vo salon in the Montage Hotel, Beverley Hills!

My HOBBIT PLANE ride home!
The day after I got back home... Making over BB's Callum on my second makeover of the series!
Bringing Spike presents from the Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney, LA!
Hanging out with my little niece Luca - she's grown so much!
Sleepy puppies! They've grown so much this month, I've been sad to spend so much time away from them!

XO Fleur

No comments:

Post a Comment