Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Lancome Show by Alber Elbaz

Lancome's Hypnose Star mascara is one of my all time favourites, which is why it doesn't take much convincing to make me fall in love with Lancome's latest collaboration collection. Lancome 'Show' by Alber Elbaz sees the beauty giant that is Lancome team up with the creative mind behind one of my favourite high end designers... Lanvin.

Each piece in the collection is covered in Elbaz's eclectic doodles and as if it couldn't get any better...
my favourite Hypnose Star mascara is covered in... well, stars! (duh!)

The packaging is to die for, and combined with the fact that the mascara is genuinely amazing, is a pretty rare combination! Usually novelty packaging means less-than-perfect product, but not in this case! It is £1 more expensive, but I have to be honest... I would have no qualms paying that extra £1 every time, just to brighten up my makeup bag... I love it!

I also fell in love with the Doll Eyes eyeshadow palette, which has the most stunning neutral, sparkly and smokey shades.

The pigmentation isn't the heaviest, but the colours blend really nicely so it would be great for those of you not looking for an OTT smokey eye look, or if you are less confident with your blending. I'll definitely get a lot of use out of this, and once again... the packaging is adorable!

This is without a doubt my favourite limited edition collection of the year so far, and I think it will take some beating!

What do you think of this collection? Will you be picking anything up?

No comments:

Post a Comment