Tuesday, November 20, 2012

OPI Goldeneye

I picked up this miniature bottle of OPI's Goldeneye nail polish while I was in the States last week as part of the Skyfall 'Bondettes' miniature polish quartet, and I think it's absolutely perfect for the upcoming festive season. 
Gold nails can be tricky to perfect, but this seems to be somewhat of a hybrid finish - somewhere between a traditional glitter and a gold-leaf effect.

I love the miniature OPI polishes. They are perfect for more unusual colours as I rarely use up a whole bottle, and they're cheaper too! I picked up the set for $12.50 (approx £8).

The application of this is opaque in two coats. The wear time is about average on me (4-5 Days) and removal is slightly easier than with your traditional, chunkier glitter polishes.

What do you think? Have any of you picked up any colours from the OPI Skyfall collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment