Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Jimmy Choo Gift with Purchase

I'm totally in love with this 'Gift with Purchase' from Jimmy Choo perfumes.

It's a gorgeous 'Shoe Case' (i.e. a glorified shoe box) Totally unessential, but I think it's a lovely little luxury if you're a shoe obsessive like me, or like to travel a lot. There are so many tote bags, beach towels and body lotion sets these days, I think this is a really fun idea for a GWP!

I want one even though I'm not a huge fan of the Jimmy Choo perfume (I'm such a sucker for luxury bits and bobs, I know!) It is available now, with any purchase of a 60ml or more Jimmy Choo fragrance. Boys take note... If your girlfriend loves Jimmy Choo perfume - this would make an amazing stocking filler!


What do you think? GWP gone mad, or a fun new idea?! It certainly fits well with the brand! If you want to see my full review on the Jimmy Choo perfume (from way back in Feb 2011) check it out here. Even though I don't love it, I know lots of girls who do!

No comments:

Post a Comment