Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pink Treat

I'm absolutely loving this lipgloss at the moment.

It's L'Oreal Paris' Glam Shine lipgloss in Pink Treat from the Miss Candy collection: a shimmering pale pink with a touch of iridescent glitter in it.
It looks equally as gorgeous in the bottle with it's candy-striped swirl of two different shades. They mix together when you apply them to create the perfect nude-baby pink gloss. It feels smooth on the lips, and has a distinctive sweet scent which I personally really like. It's actually very similar to YSL's lipglosses, and as YSL is owned by L'Oreal, this is probably a little more than just a similarity (or so I like to think!)
Love it. I've been reaching for this almost every day for the past few weeks.

I love the rose gold details on the bottle too!

You can pick this up now, for £7.65 with free delivery here. Have any of you bought anything from the L'Oreal Miss Candy collection? I loved the Colour Riche

No comments:

Post a Comment