Thursday, August 30, 2012

Apivita Eye Patches with Rose

I'm absolutely loving Greek skin care brand Apivita at the moment (for more of a detailed intro to the brand, check out my review of their cucumber face mask here)

The latest product to catch my eye whilst perusing the aisles of M&S last week were the Express Beauty Eye Patches with Rose. These eye patches claim to moisturise and revitalise tired eyes. Perfect for using on or after a long haul flight, or if you've had a long week.

They come in a single use sachet, which I didn't realise was £5 until I'd already queued up to buy it. A little steep I thought, but their products I've tried so far have all been lovely, so I purchased it regardless.

The patches are one sided, and shaped to fit closely under your lower lash line. They aren't exactly 'sticky' but they stay on for the recommended 15 minutes, and feel lovely and soothing during application.

I took a snap before, during and after, so I'll let the pictures do the talking...
Before
During!


After 15 minutes, I took the patches off to reveal an under eye area that looked pretty much unchanged...
After
Now, I'm never a firm believer in products that show instant results (let's face it, its very rare to find them!) so while I wasn't blown away with the results (the dark circles are still there!) my eyes did feel refreshed and moisturised, and the experience of using the patches was lovely.

These certainly aren't something I would purchase on a regular basis, but I will definitely be repurchasing them for my next long haul flight, and perhaps for any 'girls night in' type pampering sessions in the future.

All in all, a lovely (if not miracle!) product.

Have you ever tried any eye masks? I'd love to hear your thoughts on them, and if you've tried out any other Apivita products!

No comments:

Post a Comment