Monday, June 25, 2012

So Boho...

I'm loving this new 'Boho Balm' from MeMeMe. I've never really used MeMeMe cosmetics before, they've never really drawn me in when perusing the aisles of Superdrug, but I love the idea of this dual-colour, dual-usage balm.

My favourite one is the Coral/Taupe variety (above). Although it looks a little less appealing than the Pink/Rouge option at first, it's great because the mauvey-nude shade makes for a beautiful blush, and a flattering nude lip balm, while the coral is fun for summer, but flattering enough for daytime wear.

They are a smidgeon on the greasy side when using them as a blush, so I'd definitely set them with a powder product if you have oily skin. However, they'd be fab for dry skin (especially in the summertime!) and equally as lovely on the lips for any skin type. They feel very moisturising on the lips and have a distinct vanilla scent (if you've tried Sleek's Pout Polishes, they smell just like those!)
Taupe

Coral

MeMeMe Boho Balms come in two colour-ways and are available now. Priced at £6.50, available in larger Superdrug stores and online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment