Friday, June 15, 2012

Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pens

I have been dying to try out more of Pixi's Endless Silky Eye Pens since they launched their Tinkerbell collection a few months back. I totally fell in love with the 'straight on till morning liner', not only because the golden-khaki colour is totally stunning, but because the formula of the liner is simply amazing. They are smooth and creamy, easily blendable and last all day.

I popped into the Pixi store just off Carnaby Street this week to take a look around and totally fell in love with two of the other shades in the collection: True Teal and Deep Plum

If I'm honest, the teal totally steals the show, but because I've got green eyes I was excited to see how the plum liner looked on me, and I love it!
L-R: True Teal, Deep Plum, Straight on till Morning

Lots of brands have come out with these gel-pencil liners over the past few years. My favourites to date have been the Bobbi Brown Long-Lasting and Urban Decay 24/7 Liners but these liners are just as good (if not better, I can't decide!) and you can pick them up for just £9.50 each. Compared to the Bobbi Brown versions at £17.50 and the Urban Decay option at £13, they could save you a few pennies, and let's face it, Pixi's pale green colour scheme will definitely brighten up your makeup bag!

The more products I try from Pixi, the more I love them, they are fast becoming one of my favourite middle-end makeup brands. You can pick these up at larger Boots stores, online here or from the Pixi store!

What do you think? Have your tried any Pixi products?

No comments:

Post a Comment