Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Magic Tink Tint!

I was sent a few bits and pieces from the limited edition, Tinkerbell inspired, Pixi GLOW collection a while back and to be honest, I skipped right over this product in favour of the gorgeous khaki eyeliner to start with...

The product in question is the Magic Tink Tint in Happy Thoughts Pink. It's a pencil lip product, which normally puts me right off at first sight, hence I popped it in a drawer and didn't think too much of it until my lovely friend Tanya brought hers out on our flight over to New York a few weeks ago. It looked so lovely and luscious on her lips, I made a mental note to try it when I got home.


And I'm so happy that I dug it out! This product is simply lovely. It's a mint-flavored balm with a tiny hint of pale pink colour. It's one of those products that adjusts slightly to your skin tone and gives a gorgeous pink glow to the lips. I'm so happy I gave this a whirl as I'm totally in love with it. It now sits on my desk for day-time lip top-ups and I simply adore using it.

It's a twist-up pencil too, so you don't need to sharpen it (my pet hate!)


The PixiGlow Magic Tink Tint pencil is still available online and in larger boots stores, but hurry if you want to get your mitts on one - they are limited edition and have been out for a while now so I can't image they'll be around for much longer! It's a little overpriced in my opinion, at £12 (I think it would have been better at the £8 mark) but it's undeniably a gorgeous everyday product.

No comments:

Post a Comment