Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sneak Peak: Chanel Roses Ultimes de Chanel

I got the chance to take a few pictures of Chanel's upcoming Roses Ultimes de Chanel collection today and I can't wait to hear what you all think!



I'd heard quite a lot about this collection online as it launched on Valentine's Day in the US. It consists of 6 Glossimers, and 4 Nail Polishes.


Left-Right: Surprise, Plaisir, Volupte, Amour, Desir, Jalousie

Chanel Nail Polishes aren't usually my thing and none of these shades particularly caught my eye. However, there was one gloss in particular in the collection that I was most excited to see in person and that was Jalousie, a gorgeous, richly pigmented fuchsia.
My friend Allison has featured it on her blog and YouTube channel a few times in the last month. I knew I'd love it from seeing it on camera, but it's even more stunning in person. It's such a rich colour, and while I try my best with pictures, this is a must see product in real life.
The rest of the colours are also lovely. The beautifully glittery Desir and Amour are particularly eye catching, but if I'm honest Jalousie outshines them all by a mile. I have a feeling this one will sell out fast, so if you want to get your hands on it, head down to Chanel counters as soon as you can after it's release on 11th of May! (Priced at £20 each)

No comments:

Post a Comment