Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nailed: Models Own Tropical Sun

Following on from my post about Models Own 'Indian Ocean' last week... The second colour I picked up from the new Beetlejuice shades was Tropical Sun.

I don't normally go for orange polishes very often but I think this is absolutely stunning. It's a slightly metallic peachy-gold duo chrome with tiny flecks of silver glitter in the mix to add a bit of sparkle.

I think it's simply perfect for spring and summer!
As with a lot of semi-metallic polishes, it can apply a little streaky but I find a good topcoat (hello Sally Hansen Insta-Dri!) solves this problem completely. I think it wears really well too. So far I've been nothing but impressed with the Models Own polishes, I'll definitely be checking them out again in the future!

The Models Own polishes are £5 from Boots and currently on 3 for 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment