Friday, February 3, 2012

Thank You!

I would like to just step back for a second and take the time to extend a huge thank you to each and every one of you who is reading this.

Whether you are a long-time follower, a new convert or even if this is the first time you've found yourself on one of my sites... I have to say that my life really wouldn't be the same without you all.

This week I won the Marie Claire award for 'Best Beauty Blog' and it really put the cherry on top of a fantastic year for me.
I started FleurDeForce almost two and a half years ago now, and since then I've been lucky enough to gain a huge number of loyal viewers, readers and followers across my sites (there are quite a few now!). 

This is more than I could have ever hoped for and every time you read, watch, comment on, or share any of my content, it puts a smile on my face and helps to make my day just that extra little bit special.

I really hope you all continue to support my sites into 2012 and beyond. I've got some really exciting things planned this year and as long as you're still there, I'm still blogging, vlogging and tweeting!

So until next time... Thank you! Thank you all :)

Fleur x

No comments:

Post a Comment