Friday, February 10, 2012

Fragrance Friday: Soap & Glory Original Pink


I’ve been obsessing over Soap & Glory recently (incase you hadn’t noticed!) I think it’s fair to say they are my current favourite high street brand, every time I go into a Boots I find it hard to avoid perusing their collection!

One of the reasons why I love it so much is due to the way it smells (delicious!) If any of you have tried their iconic Hand Food hand cream you’ll know the scent I’m talking about.

Soap & Glory call it ‘Original Pink’ and I wasn’t aware they’d actually made their signature scent into a perfume until I clapped eyes on it last week. Of course, I snapped it up (the 3 for 2 offer didn’t help!)

It comes in a round chrome bottle with the signature Soap & Glory pink lettering and a ring pull with a brown ribbon attached instead of a lid.

It’s actually one of the only S&G products that doesn’t have fantasticpackaging… it doesn’t feel great quality but for the pricetag of £15.83 for 50ml you can’t really complain!

The scent is divine (but I already knew that!) A citrus base with notes of bergamot, summer rose, peach, strawberry, jasmine, patchouli, amber and musk. I don’t normally fall for citrus scents but I absolutely love this one.

The staying power isn’t fantastic but I wasn’t expecting it to be for the price. This is a great all year round scent which I’m sure will fast become a staple of my perfume collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment