I know I do 'Favourites' videos every month, but I was thinking the other day that perhaps a more true testament of a great product is one that you finish, right? Maybe not...
Here are the products that I said goodbye to this month...
1. Laura Mercier Creme de Pistache Body Wash. This wash the product I was most sorry to see the end of... It's so delicious and luxurious to use, but comes with a price tag to match at £29. I bought this as part of a gift set in Selfridges sale this summer so it's not something I'll be re-purchasing unless I find it discounted again. (£29 from House of Fraser)
2. Macadamia Deep Repair Masque. This has been in my shower for months and months, mainly because I don't like it enough to use it a lot, but I don't dislike it enough to take it out of my shower. I used it once every few weeks or so just for the sake of using it up. I definitely wouldn't buy this again. (£18.50 from Feelunique.com)
3. Johnson's Gentle Eye Make-up Removal Pads. One of my skin care staples, I probably get through one of these every month. They take your make up off perfectly, without having to rub and don't leave an oily residue. Perfect and cheap as chips at £3.15 from Boots.
£2.99 from Superdrug)
5. Eucerin Dry Skin Shampoo. Another staple in my everyday routine. This shampoo has saved my scalp from all kinds of trouble. It's unscented, un-coloured, and is one of the only shampoos that doesn't leave my scalp super sore and irritated... A must have for any sensitive scalps out there! (£8.73 from Boots)
6. Moroccan Oil. This mini bottle was my first bottle of Moroccan Oil, and it got me totally hooked on hair oils. Since then I've discovered ones that I prefer, but I still used this every now and again as it is such a handy size for your handbag. There was a 'big' bottle in the Goody Bag I was given at the Cosmo Blog Awards a couple of weeks ago though, so I think I'll keep this little bottle and refill it for handbag emergencies, and stick to my Shu Uemura Essence Absolue at home! (£12.85 from HQHair)
7. Joico K Pak Intense Hydrator. I feel like I talk about this product way too much, but it's just wonderful. It works wonders from my dry, colour-treated hair, and smells lovely to boot. This is my third bottle in a row (which is saying something for me... I usually don't stick to one conditioner for more than two weeks!) I've already bought a replacement! (£11.90 from Feelunique.com)