Thursday, October 13, 2011

Quick Shop Stop...

I popped into Boots (and then Superdrug) yesterday to pick up a few essentials, and of course, I managed to get rather way-layed in the beauty section... more specifically, my eye caught on various sparkly nail polishes (such a magpie!)

The Essentials
  • Eucerin dry skin shampoo (the only thing I use on my sensitive scalp now - it's amazing!) 
  • Hawaiian Spa Foamburst shower gel (bit of a throwback to the early naughties!) 
  • Collection 2000 Lasting Finish concealer
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat
The Polishes
  • Revlon 'Facets of Fuscia (Almost an exact dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance)
  • Accessorize Molten Copper 
  • NYC Lights-Camera-Glitter
  • Miss Sporty Black
  • Barry M Tangerine (for Halloween of course!)
Expect lots of NOTD posts coming your way soon!
Disclaimer: I bought these

No comments:

Post a Comment