Monday, October 24, 2011

My All Time Favourite Conditioner Goes PINK!

A little add-on to my Breast Cancer Awareness Month product favourites...

I just went onto feelunique.com to top up on a few bits and pieces and noticed that my all time favourite conditioning treatment from Joico (The Intense Hydrator) has gone PINK for breast cancer awareness too! (with £1 from every sale going to charity)
This is honestly the best hair treatment I've ever used. I actually use it as my conditioner every time I wash my hair (even though it's meant to be a treatment) It makes your hair so soft and silky, I would highly recommend it to anyone who has dry or damaged hair.

I've stocked up on this while it's 'pink' (it's also a bit cheaper on feelunique.com at £11.90 including delivery compared to the £13.95 RRP)
Disclaimer: I bought this

No comments:

Post a Comment