Saturday, September 10, 2011

*New* Collection 2000 'Pump Up The Volume' Mascara

Another mascara review for you today my lovelies!

I'm a massive fan of Collection 2000's 'Big Fake' Mascara. For high street brands, it really is rather outstanding. I was therefore excited (and slightly apprehensive!) to hear that they were releasing a new version of the mascara entitled 'Pump up the Volume'.

I got the chance to try it out before it hits the shops at the end of the month and thought I'd share my first impressions with you all.

So this is what it looks like:
Pretty similar to 'Big Fake', with a different colour scheme. The brush is where the real difference becomes apparent. It's still a giant wand, but it's curved.
And the results?
Not bad I'm sure you'll agree... The only problem is, when you compare it to 'Big Fake'... It definitely compares in the length stakes, and may be a little less clumpy but it's nowhere near as volumising!

Check out the photo from my review on 'Big Fake' a while back.
I think the pictures speak for themselves. For the second time this week, an original mascara can't be beaten!

Collection 2000's 'Pump up the Volume' will be available in Superdrug from 28th September, and Boots from 5th October, priced at £4.99
*Press Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment