Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Little Bottles of Gorgeousness!

When I first clapped eyes on the latest perfume release from Stella McCartney, I just knew it would have to make an appearance on my blog.

They are releasing a limited edition set of the original 'Stella' Eau de Parfum scent encased in the most gorgeous bottles.
Each of the three bottles is decorated with a print from the Stella McCartney 2011 Spring Collection. The handbag-sized 30ml bottles feel luxuriously heavy and look a little vintage.


I adore the detail in the prints. My favourite is definitely the purple print, especially the little bee!
If you haven't smelt the original 'Stella' fragrance, it's a distinctly floral but not overpowering scent. It was inspired by roses, but combined with notes of Mandarin, Peony and Amber, it's a modern and fresh twist on the traditional rose scent.

The Stella McCartney 'Print Collection' is available now from Boots, priced at £35 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment