Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Nail of the Day: Happy-Birthday-Button!

Today's nail of the day has changed my opinion on two recent additions to my polish collection.

The first is Essie's 'Cute as a Button'. This was a gift from my friend Allison, and my first Essie polish... ever!

When I first saw this colour, I thought it was a pretty coral, but nothing special. When I applied it for the first time however, I was really surprised to see that it actually dries a little more on the pink side of things. A really bright, creamy looking pink-coral tone.



Paired with one layer of Deborah Lipman's 'Happy Birthday' on my 'Bling' finger...


Happy Birthday has always been a polish I've loved to look at, but not so much to wear on all my nails. This combination fulfils my desire for summer super-brights and glitterball-bling without looking too gaudy. Perfect!

Essie 'Cute as a Button' is available Here, Deborah Lipmann 'Happy Birthday' is available Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment